Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Donations For Dallas

Hey guys! I made this page because I am needing your help with a situation that I am going through. I'm supposed to be moving to Dallas on November 28th but all of the items that I had in storage for my new place got ruined by the flooding that happened here in Northeast PA a few weeks ago. My furniture, TV's, kitchen appliances etc. were all destroyed.  I am hoping that my Twitter followers/Facebook friends would help me out by donating. As much as $1 would help! If you are interested in helping me out go to the following link and place your donation or click "Chip in", in the little red box below. Thank you so much and I appreciate your help more than you will ever know! 


http://brandimarie.chipin.com/moving-to-dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment